Monday, July 12, 2010

Minggu Haluansiswa in University (4-9 July 2010)...

Very memorable orientation to me in the university. Even though very tired, I feel happy, funny and it is very 'syok'. I have never even shout out loud at the midnight on the street before, but I had tried it in this orientation week. You know that, that kind of feeling is very syok and high.
Besides of shout out loud on the street, I also learn some cheers in orientation week. On the first day of orientation, I'm shy to move my body and I can't remember the subs(cheer lyrics) because my legs and hands are inflexible. But on the next day, I just try my best and do the subs well.
We also have the art competition. I have been chosen to take part in manifesta puisi. And I volunteer to become a actress during manifesta puisi. I have to act like a child who do not prefer history subject. Unpredictable, our manifesta puisi are first runner up(2nd).
Besides, we have walk to our destination likes go to the faculty or the hall. It takes me around 20 minutes to engineering faculty and 15-20 minutes to the hall at the 1st time. It is very tired and you have to walk to there and here everyday.
On the last day of orientation, we have a closing ceremony in the hall at night. All the freshies are very high in the hall, and the hall is full of noises and cheers. We take turn to cheer on our own residential college. We hv 12 different residential colleges. The college that i stayed is the larger, the 'youngest' and the most accommodation in this university. We have lift, our own balcony, two person sharing a room, a artificial lake, a hall with air-conditioner and others.
After the ceremony had finished, we walk back to our collge. But we stop at the outside our collegebecause we are waiting for our opponent (a residential college beside us). We shout the each others and subs. The funniest thing is the university polices or guards are coming to control and make sure there is no quarrel.
We have a game likes explorance during midnight around 2am with pembantu mahasiswa(PM). We have to go to a station and fulfill the task or mission otherwise you will be punished if you not fulfill the needs. My face is drawn by water colour, egg mix with water colour and flour mix with egg mix with kicap. So dirty, my face. But it is syok though it is dirty. Until 6am, I just sleep.

1 comment: