Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to The Past

I looked back the photo taken during secondary school time, the first idea came from my mind is "I'm look very different compared to now, I'm just an ordinary student, no outstaanding result in academic n extra-curricullar." But once I think it back, it just like happened in yesterday. Chatting with friends in the classroom or at the corner school, eating with friends in the canteen, going to staff room together with friends and... Very memorable time. Even though going to tuition almost everyday, feeling that I'm always have short time, I feel that I'm more enjoyable at that time compared to now. Maybe I'm still live with parents at that time, I no need to care about what I eat for my breakfast, lunch and dinner, no need to care about how many cash I hold during shopping, and... Now I have to think of what am i going to eat for my breakfast, lunch and dinner, planning a budget list and a shopping list, take care myself and some more since I'm in uni's life. If I have a time machine, I want to travel back to the past. I want to redo something that I regret to do. I want to try something or do something that I haven't try it before or do it before. If it could be, I will do so.

3 comments: